Thanks to everyone who applied for our senior designer position. We're delighted to have found the perfect chap to join the team and can't wait to introduce him to you when he starts. Sorry if you missed out, make sure you follow us on Twitter for any future positions.
Bluegg is a digital and creative agency based in sunny Cardiff Bay. We produce some great work for some amazing clients. Our awesome team develops brands, websites and online experiences, as well as offering strategy, content services and design support.
We’re a busy, challenging, passionate, rowdy and fun studio and we’re looking for an experienced, strategic and super talented senior designer.
As a Senior Designer you’ll:
- Have around 5 years experience of working in an agency environment or freelance
- Have a track record of producing successful creative work
- Be able to demonstrate experience in branding and design for print
- Have experience of designing well considered and beautiful websites (HTML/CSS experience a bonus, but not vital)
- Be able to handle all types of projects, large and small
- Be a natural leader who leads by example
- Have experience and be confident in presenting your work to clients
- Have excellent written skills and a passion for sharing what you do
What you’ll be doing...
- Working alongside our Creative Director to help lead our design team
- Coming up with design strategy for projects through to execution
- Working directly with clients to understand their needs
- Working on branding, print and digital projects
Along with everyone else, you’ll...
- Be happy making a coffee and passing the biscuits
- Take our ludicrous tidiness point system in your stride
- Be mediocre at darts
This role is perfect if you want a new challenge and the opportunity to put your stamp on an agency that loves to change. The role is full time and permanent, based in our lovely studio.
What you’ll get...
- Salary of £27–£30k
- Long term career prospects
- Generous pension contributions
- A 27” iMac and whatever other kit you need
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, awesome coffee and chunky biscuits
- Team socials
- A fun and passionate working environment
- A smile on your face (most of the time)
Email our Creative Director Tom (email@example.com) with a very short explanation of why you’re perfect for the role, your CV and a PDF of your best work (or link to website).
Closing date: 24th June (but if we find the perfect person we'll hire them, so don't wait until the last minute!)
No recruitment agencies please. If you’re a recruitment agency or consultant (even if you’re ‘really good’ or ‘totally different’) and you call about this post, Tom will ask you to read this message aloud to him. On speakerphone. Now, we don’t want that do we?