We’re hiring – Awesome Account Manager wanted (UPDATED)
Thanks to everyone who applied for this post. We’ve now filled the position and are really excited to welcome a new member to the team. We’ll be introducing them to you once they’ve settled in and have worked out how to use the coffee machine!
A big thank you to everyone who tweeted/retweeted and shared the job!
We’re looking for an awesome Account/Sales Manager who’s going to use their skills, wit, experience and ambition to attract and win projects that will help us grow our team and create outstanding work.
About the role
It’s pretty straightforward; We want someone who understands how to find and develop new business opportunities. You will be proactive, structured and targeted, you’ll be confident and able to write and pitch successful proposals/tenders, and you’ll look after your clients and utilise your relationships to develop new opportunities.
We’re looking for someone who is ambitious, enthusiastic and has a strong understanding of design and the web. Ideally, you’ll have experience in the creative industry and be able to bring a new perspective to increasing sales. You’ll work with our Business Director to form plans and strategies which will develop our client base.
You’ll need to know all about:
- Creating short and long term strategic business development plans
- Understanding what it takes to hit monthly targets
- Sourcing, developing and seeing through opportunities
- Writing strong and successful tender and proposal documents
- Presenting creative concepts with confidence
- Taking ownership of the relationships that you create and maintaining strong links
In return, we’ll give you:
- Salary with bonus structure based on experience
- An excellent group pension plan
- Great holiday entitlement
- As much support as as you need
- Whatever hardware and presentation tools you need
- 10 years of experience and reputation to help you sell
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited biscuits and awesome coffee
- A smile on your face (most of the time)
Are you the one?
If you’re up for the challenge and want to be a part of a creative, fun and ambitious team you need to send an email to Mike Jordan at email@example.com with the following: A paragraph telling us why you think we should hire you and your CV.
Agencies – Absolutely no agencies please. We already work with ones we like and trust. Cold calling will certainly not add you to that list.