Applications now closed
Thanks to the 70+ people who applied for our designer job, we're no longer accepting applications.
Bluegg is a design agency producing great work for some amazing clients. Our team creates brands, websites and online experiences, as well as offering strategy, content services and design support.
We’re a busy, challenging, passionate, rowdy and fun studio and we’re looking for a smart, talented and fast learning graphic designer to join us.
You’ll need to...
- Be a naturally brilliant designer
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver
- Be able to create new ideas
- Be able to take existing ideas to the next level
- Be able to show examples of branding and print design
- Have a good understanding of how to design for the web, including responsive design
- Be happy working in a close team
- Be happy taking responsibility for your own work and time
- Be good at communicating on the phone and in person
- Have excellent written skills
- Bonus points for HTML and CSS skills
What you’ll be doing...
- Working as part of the design team on concepts for new projects
- Working on existing projects and client work as design support
- Working with brand guidelines to create new artwork
- Design and client research
- Website wireframing, design and planning
Along with everyone else, you’ll...
- Be happy making a coffee and passing the biscuits
- Take our famous point system in your stride
- Be very mediocre at darts
This role is perfect for someone with a year or two's agency experience. You’ll be given the help and support to grow as a designer and the freedom to express your fresh ideas.
The role is full time and permanent, based in our lovely Cardiff Bay studio.
What you’ll get...
- £20-24k depending on skill level
- Long term prospects
- Pension options
- A 27" iMac, a desk and a brightly coloured chair
- Free fruit, good coffee/tea and quality biscuits
- Team socials
Applications are now closed.