A note on the Coronavirus
The World Health Organisation has declared the Coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic. In this post to our clients we explain our action plan in the event of us working remotely if required.
Dear Bluegg clients,
On a day to day basis, we work closely with our clients and as a team, to deliver creative solutions to business problems— but our top priority is keeping our employees and clients safe.
With conditions around the Coronavirus growing ever unsettling, we are continuing to monitor the impact of (COVID-19) across the UK and how that may affect our clients in one way or another.
Our studio remains as productive as possible without disruption, however if official advice from the government or public health organisations is that we should close the studio, we are ready and prepared to work from home:
- If a decision is made for employees to work from home, our team is prepared to work remotely
- All team members have the equipment and software to do their job from home
- All the tools and services needed to run the business are online and accessible anywhere
- All our files and data are remotely accessible by our team
- We use Slack and video chat to communicate with the rest of the team
We have the following action plan in place in the event of shutting the studio:
- Bluegg will continue to operate as normal
- We will post a message on Basecamp or via email at our earliest opportunity to let you know that our studio will be closed for a period of time
- Our telephones will be diverted to the following team members:
Kelly - Studio Manager
Megan - Account Manager
Mike - Account Director
They will either pick up your enquiry or pass your details onto one of the team to arrange a call back
- Normal working hours of 8:30am – 5pm will be maintained
- During the working day, all communications will be open via Basecamp, email, and phone as normal
- If you need to speak to one of the team, we will be on hand via mobile or video call
If you do have any urgent requests, please ensure you communicate clearly with the team, who will respond as quickly as they can to any immediate issues.
If you have any queries or questions please drop us an email.
From all of us at Bluegg—stay safe, and look after yourselves and your families.
The Bluegg team x