Bluegg is a design agency producing great work for some amazing clients. Our team creates brands, designs websites and online experiences, as well as offering strategy and design support.
With our help, businesses of all shapes and sizes have defined their look, shaped their culture and discovered their voice. We’ve solved problems and unlocked opportunities. We’ve worked in partnership with teams and looked straight in the eyes of CEO’s.
Key to our success is our constant quest for giving the best client experience while pushing creative boundaries—and we’re now ready to push ourselves a bit further.
We need a Client Account Manager. Are you that person?
In basic terms we need someone who will work with Me (the Client Director) to manage and look after the immediate, short and long term requirements of an established client base, as well as seek out and shape new opportunities.
We need you to have 2+ years of experience in this role at a brand or digital agency.
You’ll need to be super awesome at:
- Being ridiculously organised
- Understanding brand, design and digital services
- Communicating ideas and concepts
- Sharing knowledge and advising
- Managing and planning projects
- Writing proposals and tenders
- Working closely with the Studio Team
- Quoting and costing
- Developing a client base and spotting new opportunities
- Pushing yourself to grow your client base
You’ll be responsible for:
- Staying in constant contact with your clients
- Writing project plans and successfully delivering live projects
- Responding to new enquiries
- Working with the team to cost up work and write inspiring proposals
- Presenting new ideas, concepts and sharing knowledge
- Keeping the studio very busy!
Along with everyone else, you’ll...
- Be happy making a coffee and passing the biscuits
- Take our point system in your stride and be willing to learn the art of darts
What you’ll get...
A salary that’ll put a smile on your face. You need to tell us what you want. Be bold but realistic because if you’re successful, you’ll be measured against it.
You’ll also get:
- Long term prospects
- Pension options
- Whatever kit you need
- A great, fun environment
- Free fruit, good coffee/tea and regular trips to Wagamamas
We’re not after a fly by night. We want a person who wants to bed in for the long haul; someone who sees themselves as part of the long term future of Bluegg.
If you're the person we're looking for, write to Mike (email@example.com) and briefly tell him what you've done and why you think you’re perfect for us. There's no deadline on this—we’re looking for the right person and willing to wait.
No recruitment agencies please. If you’re a recruitment agency or consultant (even if you’re ‘really good’ or ‘totally different’) and you call about this post, Tom will ask you to read this message aloud to him. On speakerphone. Now, we don’t want that do we?