Thanks to everyone who applied for the studio manager position. Applications are now closed. Make sure you follow us on Twitter for any future positions.
We’re a busy, hard working, high energy and fun design agency, working with some brilliant clients, doing some outstanding work.
We need someone to support and manage the studio in a couple of key areas, these will be your main responsibilities:
Front of house
- Answering calls and directing them to the right people
- Welcoming clients, making sure they have a coffee
- Making sure the studio is ready for meetings
- Working with the rest of the team to cost up projects
- Sending costs to clients
- Sourcing production costs from suppliers
- Keeping the wheels of commerce rolling!
- Preparing and sending invoices to clients
- Making sure payment schedules and agreements are stuck to
Culture is hugely important at Bluegg, so it’s important you’re a good fit, but before that here are your must have skills:
- High level of organisation. Like, OCD level.
- Meticulous with details
- Able to multi-task (you’ll have a lot of balls to juggle!)
- Excellent phone manner
- Super-duper written skills
- Great at customer service
- Solid IT skills (mostly Google apps, Word, Excel etc)
This is a perfect opportunity for someone at the start of their career. You might be a recent graduate, or someone with a year or two’s experience working in an office environment. Previous design agency experience would be a bonus, but not required.
What you'll get
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great career progression options
- A pension
- An iMac to work on
- Unlimited free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and biscuits
- A rewarding and fun environment to spend your day
- Team socials and days out
Absolutely no recruitment agencies.
If you’re a recruitment agency or consultant (even if you’re ‘really good’ or ‘totally different’) and you call after reading this, Tom will ask you to read this message aloud to him. Now, we don’t want that do we? Thanks.