Hi, we're Bluegg and we need an Account Manager to help us look after our growing client base. Is that you?
We're a design agency in sunny Cardiff Bay. Brands and websites, that's our thing. With our help, businesses of all shapes and sizes have defined their look, shaped their culture and discovered their voice. We solve problems and unlock opportunities.
Key to our success is our constant quest for giving the best client experience while pushing creative boundaries.
We need someone to look after the immediate, short and long term requirements of an established client base, as well as seek out and shape new opportunities. You'll make our clients feel loved and keep our design and development teams busy.
You'll have a commercial mindset with a focus on financial targets.
You'll have 2+ years of account management experience at a design, branding or digital agency.
You'll be responsible for...
- Staying in constant contact with your clients
- Writing project plans and successfully delivering live projects
- Responding to new enquiries
- Contribute to writing proposals and tenders
- Managing the schedules of the design and digital teams
- Working with the team to cost up and quote new projects
- Issuing invoices
- Meeting monthly financial targets
- Keeping the studio very busy!
Along with everyone else, you’ll...
- Be happy making a coffee and passing the biscuits
- Take our point system in your stride and be willing to learn the art of darts
What you’ll get...
- Salary of £28-30k depending on experience
- An excellent pension scheme
- Long term growth prospects
- A fun, challenging and rewarding environment
- Free fruit, good coffee/tea and regular trips to Wagamamas
We’re not after a fly by night. We want a person who wants to bed in for the long haul. Someone who sees themselves as part of the long term future of Bluegg.
To apply for the role, email your CV to email@example.com, along with a brief introduction explaining what you've done and why you think you’d be perfect.
The deadline for applications is September 16th, with a start date of early November at the latest.
No recruitment agencies please. If you’re a recruitment agency or consultant (even if you’re ‘really good’ or ‘totally different’) and you call about this post, Tom will ask you to read this message aloud to him. On speakerphone. Now, we don’t want that do we?