Thanks to everyone who applied for our designer role. Sorry if you missed out, make sure you follow us on Twitter for any future positions.
Hi, we've got a load of new projects kicking off so we need to grow our team a little, with the addition of a smart, talented and fast learning mid-weight graphic designer.
We need someone who can dive into our team, hit the ground running, picking up new and existing projects as you go.
You'll be able to take a brief and deliver a brand identity, brand rollout or website design to the highest standards. Our standards are pretty high.
You'll be working closely with our design and web teams, often on the same project. Some of these projects you'll need to lead and take responsibility for.
It's really important that you can write and talk about your work concisely and confidently to both your teammates and clients.
High skill level in Creative Suite is a given, but bonus points for experience with Sketch/Adobe XD, After Effects, HTML and CSS skills.
What you’ll be doing...
- Working as part of the design team on concepts for new projects
- Working on existing projects and client work as design support
- Working with brand guidelines to create new artwork
- Design and client research
- Website wireframing, design and planning
Along with everyone else, you’ll...
- Be happy making a coffee and passing the biscuits
- Take our famous point system in your stride
- Be very mediocre at darts
This role is perfect for someone with a few of years agency, in-house or freelance experience. You’ll be given the help and support to grow as a designer and the freedom to express your fresh ideas.
What you’ll get...
- £22-28k depending on skill level
- Long term growth prospects, mentoring and opportunities to lead projects
- Great pension options and employee benefits package
- A 27" iMac plus whatever kit you need
- Fruit, good coffee/tea, and quality biscuits
- Regular Wagamama's. It's kind of a tradition.
The role is full time and permanent, based in our lovely Cardiff Bay studio. Our core hours are 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday. We are flexible and supportive of people’s different lifestyles and commitments. We are happy to work out a flexible arrangement with the right candidate.
Email email@example.com with a link to your portfolio (or PDF folio under 10mb). We only want to see killer work, please. No filler. Plus a beautifully typeset CV and covering email of fewer than 150 words on why you're perfect for the role. Ideally we'll want to find the perfect person by the end of March. But if it's sooner, that'll be fine by us!